11.01.2024 - 14.01.2024, 15:00 Uhr, Istanbul, Türkei
We are offering this program as a step in the process of learning and development during the CNVC trainer certification process.
Flyer IMAD Januar 2024
Your motivation to take part could be …
- to finish your certification process during these days, if you and your assessor have completed your pre-assessment before,
- to get clarity before registration about the processand if it’s consistent for you,
- to get to know the assessors, so you can decide if you want to choose one of us to go through the certification process,
- to ascertain yourself about your status, where you stand in the process and explore your self-confidence and trust in yourself regarding the certification process,
- to get inspiration, ideas and clarity about your next steps in your developmental process with NVC,
- to get feedback from trainers and colleagues,
- to meet trainers and other candidates in the certification process to experience yourself as a part of the worldwide network and to collaborate,
- to learn something new in community,
- and you may want to join for other reasons.
January 11 – 14, 2024
Start: January 11 at 3 pm
End: January 14 at 2 pm after lunch
Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, Seyir Sk. 12/A,
34829 Beykoz/İstanbul, Turkey
The IMAD will be in Turkish/English.
300 – 600,- EUR training fee (sliding scales) & plus
3 days FB (Per person) Single room: : 315 EUR, Double room : 240 EUR, Triple room : 220 EUR
- If you would like to participate, please contact Ilknur Acarel at email@example.com for registration.
- If you have questions about the certification process, please contact the assessor Vivet Alevi. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The number of participants for assessment and mentoring is limited as we want to enable a participation as supportive as possible and substantive feedback for learning and growing for each participant. Therefore, we recommend enrollment until 05 December 2023.