12.05.2024 - 15.05.2024, 19:00 Uhr, Farenweid, CH-8816 Hirzel
Mentoring- and Assessment-Days Sun. 12. May 2024 7pm – Wed. 15. May 2024 5pm
These days are an offer for candidates on their way to certification by the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC) and for people who are still considering it.
These days will be held in English and are open for everyone participating in English. This M+A-Days are directly following M+A Days held in Swiss-German from 10.5.to 12.5. 1pm. Early arrival is possible to meet, connect and arrive, while the inviting team and staff is reorganizing between the two M+A events.
The motivation for your participation may be:
- gain clarity on where you are in the certification process.
- get feedback from participants and/or assessors
- share your understanding of what it means to be a trainer, also in relation to the CNVC
- meet other people who are also in the certification process
- make connections and learn new things in this community
- Complete the certification process during these days (a recommendation will be made to the Centre).
The inviting trainers offer a framework with time slots for participants’ offers. The participants are invited to use and design individual time slots, for example to show themselves with their own offers and to try out NVC. Trainers are present at the various offerings for feedback and direct discussion. We, the inviting trainers, do not offer workshops.
We wish that whoever participates has read the CPP beforehand.
These days can be seen as mentoring in the certification process. Participants receive a course certificate for 3 course days with certified trainers.
For questions or clarifications, please contact one of us.
We look forward to inviting you to these days.
Michael, Benedikt, Patricia, Barbara und Rolf
Link to invitation and information on upcoming mentoring will appear here
Anmeldung zum Seminar:
Mentoring and Assessment Days May 2024